Tuesday, February 21, 2006

botox - 6 days

6 days. I notice that the dystonia isn't as sustained anymore, so that it appears that I just have a weird twitch or tic again.

My main doctor today told me I look much better. I told him I feel much better. He was really happy to say the least and increased the dosage of Mirapex. I know these days to be more patient and cautious as to getting to my hopes up too high, but he told me that he thinks I'll have an even bigger smile in terms of my condition next appointment. I think he wants as much as I do to enjoy life again.

In other good news, I just found out that the past 6 months I've been on disability has been non-taxable income. I don't have to claim any of it for taxes. Dad says since disability is a percentage of my regular income I might be getting more money back this year. Also good news, I found out that even though the Parkinson's Institute is out of network for me, any treatments I get from them will be covered for 60% by UHC as soon as I hit my deductable. In terms of the treatment I've already received, I've already hit it.

It's funny how some things do work out for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home