Wednesday, April 19, 2006

fears

According to this site, my disability benefit from California should only last 13 months. Considering how long this ordeal has taken me so far, I don't have faith that I'll be well enough by the time October comes a long again. The site also makes reference to seeing an independent living center for counseling on longer term disability as well.

I think I'm going to try and muster up some courage and calling them, maybe by the end of this week. If there's anything that this condition has brought me it has been insecurity. I always said I was smart enough to get through life. Most things never really worried me and most certainly always had an answer. I now have to admit that I'm really scared for how this will all turn out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home